Calling For The FULL Enforcement of The Civil Rights Act Of 1866
For The First Time In The History Of This Union Republic
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
If you are a citizen of this republic descended from the formerly legal institution of chattel slavery, you hold an uncommon position of power afforded to no one else and unless you recognize that, your power WILL be given away.
In the year 2019 the legacy of which you are a part is ripe. It is a legacy that has poised you to save the nation. Your nation. The 150-year-old legacy of the Civil Rights Act of 1866. Ratified December 6th, 1868, it is also known as the “full Bodied 14th Amendment.” Its sections clearly state:
- For whom the law was written
- The result of violating this law/unlawfully depriving those for whom the law was written those rights clearly outlined in the law
- And how authorities, to INCLUDE the President of the United States are to execute this law
This critical legislation has never in its history been fully executed. The potential impact of this law on the country is as powerful as its execution at the time of its birth was not. It is the fruit yielded from the bloodshed of 740, 000 white soldiers, 38,000 black soldiers, an American president and the sacrifices of countless others over the matter of “black lives”. But more than that, it was an opportunity to right a nation that had overstepped its mortal bounds by determining that some lives were worth more, or less, than others.
As a nation, we continue to be torn apart by issues impacting identity, morality, life and liberty. We continuously fail to get to the root of what ails us, constantly pulled from the path of progress by false beliefs that yield false outcomes; chasing smoke, chasing ghosts, moving further and further away from the center of health. All the while failing to recognize that as Americans, ALL of our destinies are inextricably linked to one another. In the final analysis, there are no black lives, white lives, red, yellow or brown lives…only AMERICAN lives. And divided one from another, we will ALL fail.
However, as the descendants of the institution of Chattel or human property slavery in the United States, we have a unique opportunity at this time in history to save this nation if we first recognize that:
- The nation’s acceptance that somehow what ails us is based on skin color is absurd and we will no longer accept or be party to that absurdity. The concept of race in America is manmade and has served no positive purpose whatsoever. It has detracted immensely from the ability of ALL citizens of this Republic to partake of its blessings and bounty.
- By rejecting the deeply flawed concept of race, we can clearly see that the current descendants of chattel “human property” slavery in the United States must unite, not over skin color, but over the experience that brought our ancestors into this country and required they be granted the unique, birthright citizenship provided through the 14th Amendment. Once we unite over this experience, we will be able to save our country, heal our families and right this ship as one nation under God.
- The time is NOW for the full implementation and thoughtful execution of the CRA of 1866 as the “full-bodied” 14th Amendment for the first time in the history of the United States of America.
The whirlwinds of revolt of which Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. so eloquently spoke will continue to “shake the foundation of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.”
Let us all unite as the descendants of chattel slavery in the United States of America in claiming our unique birthright citizenship as granted by the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution through the Civil Rights Act of 1866.
Taking our rightful place among our fellow Americans in this republic, let us then call upon the sitting president of the United States to exercise his powers as granted by The Act to fully implement it, for the first time in the history of this Republic, on behalf of its rightful beneficiaries.
Please show your support for this timely and historical action by signing the petition.
Other Important Documents
Please read these documents to familiarize yourself with the Promissory Note Project.